Thursday, February 10, 2005

Membership Extension

Hello men. I just received an email from Michael Leonard (aka "The Boo.") He has requested permission to become a blogger. I, his own brother, question whether or not this person should be allowed to share in the crusade that we have embarked upon. This person, The Boo, lives in a place that all BMBS bloggers should hold in disdain... The "ATL". I question whether or not he is willing, and even capable, of upholding all the values the we so hold dear. He must prove to us that he will stand tough in all the precarious situations that Metro Atlanta can throw at him. I believe he has the right intentions, but he has been in Atlanta for far too long. On the other hand, he could act as the stepping stone we need as BMBS begins its out reach into the Devil's Den. The Boo has the potential of being the mustard seed we need to plant inside the Perimeter. What say you BMBS? If we all agree to allow him in, send him the email Pat.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Did he vote for Bush in the last election?

HANK said...

Of course. Pat, do you honestly think I would have gone through the trouble of doing the post if he hadn't? Have a little more faith in me buddy.

Patrick said...

Just making sure. Give me his email.