Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different

Don't get me wrong, I know the whole situation at BC is bad and all, but I wanted to take this opportunity to make ya'll aware of the $9.99 "Anything Goes" Deal right now at Domino's. You get one large pizza with any type of crust and as many topping as you want. It's for a limited time, so you'll want to act fast.

Tonight I got mine as a deep dish with bacon, ham, sausage, onion, mushrooms, and green peppers. And, for just 2.99, I added a side of breadsticks. That's a total of just over $13 for what will end up being 4 meals for me. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Just click here and you can be ordering online in seconds.

1 comment:

tim said...

I did this a couple of weeks ago. We ordered two deep dish pizzas. One was the equivalent of a supreme and the other was a meat lovers. It was a great deal especially since I haven't had their deep dish pizza in a really long time.