Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BMBS Turns Two

Due to all the recent upheaval over BC's administration, the Democratic controlled congress, the continuing war in Iraq, the sliding quality of the Abercorn Carey Hilliards, and the nuke going off in Los Angeles, we almost missed our beloved blog's second birthday. I know I wasn't there at the beginning, but by the grace of our founders, I was given my chance.

It was February 7, 2005 when Beach Music and Boat Shoes swaggered its way into cyberspace to stand up against liberal illogic, hair gel, and the like. This year we face new threats, namely the ones listed above. Our role has become even more important in the face of our enemies, old and new.

Celebrate, but remain vigilant. Happy Birthday, BMBS.

(Also, it's only 38 days until St. Patricks Day.)

5 comments:

Pinkie said...

I'm sorry, baby. I completely forgot our anniversary. I didn't get you anything but I promise I will make it up to you.

HANK said...

You know I'll always be with you.

Patrick said...

Evil never sleeps. And regardless if that evil takes the form of Abercrombie polos, Hillary "Chavez" Clinton, Atlanta, poor service at Carey Hilliard's, rap music, northern accents, or Ryan Seacrest, we'll be here every step of the way.

Either you are with us or you are with the gel heads.

tim said...

Only a Sith deals in absolutes except when it comes to gel heads.

HANK said...

A couple of weeks ago I saw a kid in Statesboro with 2 golf shirts on, with both collars popped. No lie.

I tear of sorrow ran down my cheek.