Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You might be a Cracker on St. Patrick's Day if...

Okay men, it's about that time of year. This is by far my favorite post, started by our illustrious Colonel, Will Fleming. I'll start off with a couple of my own.

You know St. Patrick's Day as "St Paddy's Day."

You're first name is other than a saint's name.

You're idea of dressing up is to stroll down to the 7-11 and buy a "Saint Patrick was a Saint, but I ain't" t-shirt

You have no idea people watch the parade from the squares.

You believe the Shriners have an inalienable right to be in the parade.

You think the K of C is Kentucky Fried Chicken.

You search far and wide for green beer.

You tell your buddies to meet you in front of Wet Willies, because that's where it's at.

8 comments:

Pinkie said...

Weird. I just started thinking about this last night. I haven't been able to come up with anything good yet.

Michael said...

You ask someone wearing a green blazer when he won the Masters.

DennisBLeonard said...

You wedge some Spanish moss in between your mullet and Nascar hat yelling "Hey look at my kinky haar!"

HANK said...

You're wondering...

"How in the Hell am I going to get back to Richmond Hill."

HANK said...

And your answer is...

"I'll just call my buddy Cody, he's probably at Tracy's house right now with Skyler."

Patrick said...

Your name is Chantel.

HANK said...

You can't wait for the Keller's Flea Market float to pass, so you can rock out to some Poisin.

Patrick said...

You get caught stealing a $3,000 camera from the AV room at Dillon High School.